Contact Us @ pondy.tour@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2012

Pondicherry News Headlines – 12th July 2012

Pondicherry News Headlines

Puducherry News Headlines: 12-07-2012

  • All schools will remain closed today (12-07-2012) for the Teacher’s Eligibility Test.
  • Lourdes TV has been innaugarated by Archbishop Anatharayar (Archbishop of Pondicherry - Cuddalore) at Amalorpavam Higher Secondary School campus. Mr. Lourdusamy & staffs attended the innaugaration.
  • CENTAC counselling for Medical courses started
  • 9th Graduation Day @ Sri ARavindar Arts & Science College, Sedarapet
  • Sun Gold Covering - New jewellery showroom in Vellalar Street, Pondicherry

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do not know whether it's just me or if everybody else experiencing issues with your site. It looks like some of the written text in your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them as well? This may be a issue with my internet browser because I've had this happen before.
Many thanks

Also visit my page :: tipps blog wordpress

Post a Comment