Contact Us @ pondy.tour@gmail.com

Nov 25, 2012

Vcare Trichology clinic in Pondicherry


Vcare Trichology (Hair) Clinic is the first Trichology clinic established in South India. Best treatments for all types of hair loss, hair fall, baldness, gray hair, dandruff. The clinic is promoted by the eminent trichologist, Mrs. E. Carolin Praba Reddy.

Vcare opens its new clinic in Pondicherry at the below mentioned address today (25-11-2012)

Vcare Trichology (Hair) Clinic 
No.221, Mission Street, Pondicherry - 605001

Inauguration by Actress Sneha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i feel that i saw you visited my weblog thus i came to go back the desire?
.I am attempting to find issues to enhance my web site!
I suppose its adequate to use some of your ideas!
!

Feel free to surf to my web site :: wordpress installieren

Dinesh said...

I need to come there.
How could i get my appointment before?
Are patients attended on all days through out the week?

Post a Comment