Contact Us @ pondy.tour@gmail.com

May 17, 2009

Gemini Circus in Pondicherry

Gemini Circus in Pondicherry

Candyman Gemini Circus is being held in Pondicherry at AFT Ground(Cuddalore Road). The Circus started on May 14, 2009. It is a gift for children and adults who are fond of circuses.

Apart from Beach, Cinema, Parks, Circus will be a different entertainment in this summer.

Enjoy time at Gemini Circus in Pondicherry.



Show timings : 1 P.M., 4 P.M. and 7 P.M.
Ticket Rates :Rs. 30/-, Rs. 60/-, Rs. 80/-, Rs. 120/-
Advance Booking : Rs. 120/- only.
Tickets at circus venue between 9 A.M. & 6 P.M. @ Gemini Circus, AFT Ground(Cuddalore Road), Pondicherry


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's Taking place i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It absolutely
useful and it has aided me out loads. I hope to contribute & help different customers like its helped me.
Good job.

Here is my web site; englisch intensivkurs hamburg

Post a Comment